Compared to blockchaingaming, the FunFair, mainly powered by the fun coin, is mainly able to deliver the much-needed transition. This mainly ensures a bright future for online gaming. Some of the facts about the fun coin have been discussed in this article.
Top facts to know about the fun coin
FUN is the type of digital token. This is mainly designed to provide users with a distributed gaming ecosystem. This is mainly to provide gaming platforms with different innovative technologies to optimize the costs as well as efficiency. The FunFair mainly works as the gaming platform that is powered by the blockchain.
- FUN was launched in June 2017. There are mainly 500 million tokens of FUN being issued on that day. This was phase 1 of the token issue.
- In phase 2, about three times the total number of the FUN tokens issued in Phase 1 was mainly created for the Dutch auction event held in September 2017.
- The FunFair has bought different gaming domains like .eth, which mainly includes blackjack.eth
Benefits of the fun coin to know about
- FunFair provides the gaming platform setup, which can be run directly in the browser, in case of both the computers or the mobiles.
- This platform provides a guaranteed fair.
- This platform provides the utmost security to its different players.
- This platform is mainly convenient to use.
- This online gaming platform has provided quick, easy, and cost-effective money-making games for different players and developers.
- The platform is mainly token powered.
Difference between funfair and some other cryptocurrencies
- FunFair is mainly focused on solving different issues that are related to the gaming industry. This has helped in bringing transparency as well as trust to the system. Here there is a simultaneous decrease in costs as well as helps in increasing efficiency.
- This is mainly an online gaming platform that mainly allows players to play online games. The games which are available on this platform are very easy to play.
- This is like most of the major cryptocurrencies, mainly focusing on the transfer of different monetary value, such as Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ripple, and many more.
This platform was mainly created to provide the game operators and game developers the ability to create a fully-customizable player experience on the blockchain for different games such as blackjack, baccarat, slots, roulette, and others.