Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is one of the fastest growing segments of business function outsourcing, where an employer outsources all or part of its recruitment function to an external service provider. The entire hiring process from development of the position description all the way through the on boarding of the new hire is managed by the RPO providers. There are many companies that use RPO to handlefew of the processes such as orientation while leaving the rest to the RPO provider. RPO helps in improving company’s time to hire, increases the quality of the candidate pool, provides verifiable metrics, reduces cost and helps in improving the compliance. Here are some tips to hire the right RPO firm for you.
- Understanding the nature of your need will help you in the process of recruitment. If your recruitment needs are general then it is advised to look at the broad range of recruitment process outsourcing agencies. But if you belong to a highly specialized industry or require someone with precise skills you need a sector specific service provider.
- It’s recommended to know the reputation of the firm, before zeroing down to a recruitment process outsourcing agency. Every recruitment firm will be telling you that they are the best but doing a research, whether they can back up whatever they said or not though proofs will keep you on thesafe You will need a recruitment process outsourcing firm that has been in business for a long time and has developed a bond and earned respect in the industry to connect with the qualified and skilled candidates.
- Everyone plans a budget and executes according to that but making a decision purely based on cost will be a risk factor. You may have a budget and you may not want to go beyond that, but that doesn’t mean the recruitment process outsourcing firm with the lowest price is your best option.
- Find about the screening process of recruitment process outsourcing agency on what basis they are shortlisting the resumes after the detailed examination of the resumes. The objective is to locate the most qualified candidate for the job.
- The number of successful placements is actually quite important when talking about staffing. To ensure the workplace runs smoothly and efficiently, effective staff management is essential. With the help of staffing, the right candidates are in right positions.
- Know their guarantee period. If the new appointment either leaves or is terminated within a certain period of time, then the recruitment agency will undertake to find the client a suitable replacement candidate free of charge. Three months is a typical guarantee period.
Nowadays companies who want to improve their hiring processes and reach their business goals are opting for RPO which is making it grow rapidly. An effective recruiting process is more than just job posting, resume screening and interviewing candidates that only look good on paper. Evaluation of candidates’ skills and experience is the important part of recruiting process these days. The best RPO firms will help you in concentrating on your business with custom tailor programs and processes that will bring you top talent.